Friday, May 18, 2007

DA' BOYS


Well here was a great day. Jarrod was off work early this day and spent his time off with Sam, who eats up(quite literally) every moment of it. I was Betty Crocker and made chocolate chip cookies, they took all the cookies from the very first batch, sat down, and proceeded to eat all nine of them. I believe they are watching poker on TV. So quality time had begun. After that fun Jarrod put the finishing touches on the roof of the garage, which we can officially check off as done. Sam got to be roofing assistant, and sit up on the roof. They had a great time. It sure sad to think that will be it, no more boys day out, while the big kids are at school. Next year Sam will be one of the big kids. I'm so sentimental about Sam leaving me everyday, I'm not sure why his leaving is having such a large impact. I think he's just been my sidekick helper for so long, I'll be sad not to have him around. Two more school days left, Tuesday is his fifth birthday, so we'll be sure to have a lot of fun.

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MASON KUCHTA TODAY, AND MADELINE BROYLES TOMORROW. WE LOVE AND MISS BOTH OF YOU! WE'LL SEE YOU BOTH IN THREE WEEKS! YEAH!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another new entry, I loved yesterday's by the way. Thanks for sharing your days. I always feel like I'm right there. Love to all,Sheila/Mom

Anonymous said...

OK, Jarrod continues to impress Ian. After all of Sam's stories, telling Ian all about Jarrod's construction work, this beats all...Sam helping to roof! too cool!Em

Blog Archive