I got a new phone. I didn't have a cell phone until I was 30, and it was my first. Then two and half years later we finally went and got new ones. I was one who never found much importance in the cell phone for usage other than emergencies and the occasional shopping trip conversation. The tide has been turning to texting, which frankly I never understood. Everyone in my life texts, sent me texts, which I could not return as I did not have a texting plan and it cost big bucks to do so.
Well now I have a new phone WITH texting! And I gotta admit its so fun. I properly annoyed my family with texting on Saturday while cleaning and doing laundry. Its like the fun of facebook without having to get on the internet. I see the functional properties of it as well. I cannot and have never been able to shop and talk on the phone. Something about pushing a bulging cart one-handed while trying to carry on a conversation. Ummm.....I don't think so. I have numerous talents, THAT is not one of them.
So I'm a convert and am glad that I get to keep in contact with my familial texters, you know who you are. I might even start randomly texting others, so watch out! OH and it take super pictures! Bonus.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
2 comments:
I had to read your post twice....I still can't find anywhere where you say what kind of phone you got! :-)
Oh Sandra I didn't get like an iphone or anything touch-screenish. Just a regular phone w/ a keyboard for texting. I don't demand fancy. Its just fun.
Post a Comment