Today is one of those days I need to remind myself to take deep breaths and take what comes as it comes, and not dwell on things I cannot change. Life has been handing us lumps for some time now and I have been handling said lumps with some serenity. I think the current situation of me being a new mom to #6, coupled with the hormone upheaval that comes with it, are leaving me not functioning on a serene level. In fact terror and panic are replacing the calm.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can.....
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
1 comment:
Serenity is what you deserve, sister. Sorry you are having a hard time, hugs to you!
Post a Comment