
TA DA! 24-ish weeks and this is me. I had just finished working out, and I figured my workout outfit would showcase my perfect physique the best. Uh-huh....
I'm supposed to have an appointment today, and much to my chagrin, I think I'm gonna have to cancel. Yuck! I'm DYING to get out of my house, get a break from my children, and see some different scenery. No mother-of-the-year award for me. Too much togetherness. They can't get outside for long periods, today there is NO outside. WAY to cold for that. They are as stir crazy as I. So we are all trying to cope, and mostly failing.
My mood is not great, but hopefully we can stop all this snow and the kids can go back to school. PLEASE.
Okay enough of my bad mood and complaints. Just wanted to post a pic so those of you that don't get to see me on a regular basis won't lose touch.
4 comments:
Love the pic Kari! I think I'm the only mom out there who loves these snow days. However, I would appreciate a let up so that the boys can play in it. They're tired of me telling them, "If you go outside your noses will fall off because it's so cold" Joseph & Elijah know I'm kidding (sort of) but Joachim just looks at me and says, "Nose fall off?"
Cute Kari!! You don't look full term like you said, but I'm sure you feel it! I don't think I will be posting photos of my anytime soon, or ever.
Cute picture!!
Emily, you at least have to post pics on your blog or the long-ago abandoned Kuchtaham blog. All of us will want to see you! We don't want to have to go covert and make spy-like calls to your husband and children, pleading for pictures to be taken in secret and then comes the secret emails....anyways you see how much trouble that all would be. I would prefer a six-month, seven-month, etc. Just one a month. Just to see how big you're getting.
Post a Comment