Well I am officially a member of "The Sassy Club". My daughter, whom all my boys call sassy, created a club with some other girls in the neighborhood. The Sassy Club. I am now honored to be included. I find sassiness a fine quality. Spunk. Right? However, when my boys call her sassy, they never mean it in a nice way. "OJ quit being so sassy!" "Mom! OJ's being sassy!" Hmmmm.
She was telling her brothers this morning that I'm an official member, and they argued with great voracity that I was NOT in this club. "Mom is not sassy at all," Max had told her. They were defending my honor. Sassy was, according to the boys, a bad thing. They even had come to me for confirmation. Is it true? Was I a member of such an organization? Could it be?
Yup, I'm sassy. Proud member since 2009.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
3 comments:
"I am not only a member but the President" since 1975.
That is so funny...and your boys don't quite know what to do now that you are a confirmed member. They have to rethink their use of the term sassy. And way to go, OJ for forming a club and embracing the sass.
I love it!!! How have I missed this blogging going on?
Post a Comment