Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a quickie

Had to journal (which to me this is) some of today's happenings. Just an at-home day today. I was working out and doing some of the floor work, and here comes my bubba (Wyatt). Wyatt's pushing his dump truck around the house, and he stops next to me. I'm doing some kind of leg lift or something or other. He comes up behind my head, puts his hand on my forehead and brings my head backwards slightly. Then plants a big smooch on me. Then grabs his dumptruck and heads out. Just like it was nothing. But it was something to me. How precious.

As he continues his route from our toy room, through the living and dining rooms into his room, and back again, he stops each time at me, tilts my head back and kisses me. He proceeded to do this maybe half a dozen times before I was done with my floor work. What a sweet baby!

And what does my sweet baby do next, you may ask. I hear a screech from the kitchen, OJ's yelling at me that Wyatt has pulled his tiny little dingaling out of his diaper and is running around with it hanging out. *sigh* Boys!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Giggle. I'll just leave it at that.