Saturday, May 24, 2008

Quickie

We just celebrated a birthday, as most in our family are this month. UMMM, Mason-Happy Birthday big boy! Madeline-Happy Birthday big Girl! Sam, Carley, Zach Happy Birthday cubed! Joe and Gina, y'all need to work on a May baby. We are in full swing of summer. Just getting pounded with rain. I'm two weeks from the frost line and still no produce planted. I'm gonna start chewing my nails again. The ground is just too saturated to plant. I want my summer produce. I opened my last jar of salsa, and am depressed. Salsa production doesn't go in full swing until the kids are back in school. WAAAAA! Carpet is in, and it looks great. The flooring was delivered on Friday and Jarrod's putting it in today. Will post pictures as soon as its ready. The kids are all loving the fuzzy floors(that's what OJ calls them). Sam got a Dukes of Hazzard car with sound buttons and a police car. So Roscoe and Bo and Luke have been chasing each other around the house the past couple of days. Its hilarious that Jarrod has passed the love of the Duke's onto my boys. More soon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have been waiting for a blog on Sam...all the May b-days, crazy! Happy Birthday all. Dukes of Hazard comments hilarious.

Blog Archive