Well first things first. I painted a lot this weekend. This is the living room ceiling. Interesting. We decided on a darker shade of the same palette of the wall. Its like butterscotch and milk chocolate. MMMMMMMM! We love the wall color! The ceiling is as yet undetermined. However, I say we will be living with the color for a long time, I hate painting those intricate ceilings. I haven't taken a picture of the dining room ceiling. Both are getting a second coat of paint later this evening.
In other news baseball/Tball season are full blown and in effect now. This was Sam's first turn at bat. He's awesome. Hit the ball right away. Most of the new kids hit at the Tee about one hundred times before they get the ball hit. He has some power too. Maybe Max won't be the only athlete. Sam always just seems so uninterested and whatever about it all. He was sure hyped about their game on Saturday morning. We had perfect weather, it was beautiful. Today's the last day of school for my gang, and all Norris students. We went to Sam's club and stocked up on all the snack and other essentials necessary for summer survival. Kids will be home any moment. Bring on the fun and late nights.

3 comments:
Looks awesome Kari! Love the detail in the ceiling and the can lights..very cool! I cannot believe summer is here! Let us know when you're ready for us to head down to see you
Love, Stacy
The color is really fantastic! So, you have kids home today??? They had to go to school on Monday, and then vacation started? Weird! Two more weeks here.
I gotta get to your house to see this! WOW! Kari, it really is beautiful. Mom
Post a Comment