Friday, May 02, 2008

Day with Stacy

Yesterday Olivia, Wyatt, and I traveled to Aurora, NE for the day. Aurora is halfway between York and Grand Island. For those of you who don't know, Stacy's been a great friend since junior high. Sixteen years later, half our lives, we are the two left standing together from a group of friends that hung out all through high school. I hated high school, but am glad I endured it because I still have this woman in my life. Stacy runs operates a Jazzercise in Aurora. She began it two years ago. She taught,all by herself, ten classes a week. That was the beginning. Now they have 28 classes a week and 7 instructors, whom all became certified in part or in whole because Stacy it truly an amazing motivator, but more importantly an amazing woman. We had a fabulous time. I left as soon as the bus left with the boys. I took her 9:30am class and she's tough. Then as if I wasn't red or sweaty enough she insists that I take her "Personal touch" class, which is like a small personal training class. Yeah right! I wimped out and was relieved when OJ came to bug me from the daycare that is provided.

After her classes, we went back to her house and had lunch and the kids played inside, outside, inside, outside. Stacy's little boy Hayden is so sweet, OJ came in because she was cold, and he ran to the coat closet and was so excited to offer her his coat. My heart melted. He's such a young gentleman. OJ was well OJ. She gave him a look and flat out refused the coat. I was heart broken for Hayden. Thanks Stacy for showing us a wonderful time. We need a date night soon. The pictures are of Stacy and her daughter Lena, Lena and Wyatt, and Hayden and OJ. I love you guys!

A HREF='https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi-xAK_WOuO17gFBmYGv6GfU2tmdot8dI1Nh9Iasa1eJQC9lKab3XBFTN2KoLV9AaSgbRgGQbIX41tPSk-YqPsOcDx6VVZQX7Z5eo44K_gGwBsgW-tEm7rY0g0fqRD6O_5-zZi8/s1600-h/100_0804.jpg'> 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing your day Kari. Noticed you left out the flat tire on your way home story. Better left forgotten. Darling pictures. Love, Mom

Blog Archive