Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm sick

Just a quick wordy. I have strep throat. It totally stinks! I was in bed for at least 48 hours. My throat is still horribly sore. And the ironic thing is they know your throat hurts, and its painful to swallow, right? So we pick up my prescription yesterday, and the friggin' pills are GIGANTIC! And they tell you to eat with the pills, sha right. I've probably consumed 500 calories since Wednesday afternoon. Poor Wyatt. I can't eat, I can't swallow and I can't go and see my nieces and nephews at mom's house. I'm so irritated.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So sorry, Kar! Strep is the worst. Hang in there and you'll be good to go soon.

J and Christa said...

Hey, if you didn't want to come see us, cool just say so. Pretty lame to make up having "Strep throat" so you don't have to come over.

Okay seriously, I hope the feeling of fire ants chewing at your throat has subsided. We'll catch you guys next time.

Blog Archive