Saturday, November 04, 2006

Me and my girl


This was a great picture of me and my fortner-female counterpart. I'm rarely in pictures with my children, I'm usually taking the pictures. As all of us mothers know. My friend Stacy took this when we were in Aurora a couple weeks ago. Today we had men in the garage project actually making progress. Yeah! Walls are going up, three of the four. Jarrod and all the other men, Steve H., Ed shandera, and Jason Schmutte had to quit early for its deer season and they were hearing the call of the wild. (rolling my eyes)The kiddos and I went to church this evening and everyone was in bed by 8. Nebraska beat Mizzou 34-20 Gulp. Big 12 here we come! We'll be there in KC but we'll be shopping only four weeks to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are sooo cute!! Our little ones are the best. Wherever I go I am with all my little and big people that I love the most. I am the luckiest. Big hugs and kisses to everyone there. Mom

Kari F. said...

MOM? What the heck were you doing up at 5:49 am? Holy crap that's early.

Blog Archive