Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




Well us Fortners have a lot to be thankful for this year. A garage being erected that is looking to be bigger than the house we inhabit. Yeah. Christmas is creeping and so is the trip to KC. Everyone in the house is in good health, I tweeked my back but its healing little by little. That will teach me to workout. My kids are on a five day break from school, for which they are eternally greatful. And the week has been beautiful, like early fall not almost winter. I will miss the Broyles family and the KC kuchtas this Thanksgiving, but they all are well so its OK. Love to all family and friends, hope you have a day full of love and thanks giving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice drywall action. What's happening in your living room? I love all your projects going on. It's all gonna be so cute when it's done! Em

Blog Archive