Wednesday, November 15, 2006



Here you go Emmy, the pics of the quilts. The nine patch with reds and blacks is Luke's and the other is only the quilt top and its for Max for Christmas. Molly, mom and I have been hard at it in the quilt workshop. Seriously at moms four days a week I swear. Its great though. The kids have a ball. However, today Dad has his surgery and put a tad of a crimp in our everyday quilt adventures. Oh well, we all hope Dad will be a new man, and pain free after this. He deserves it. All us kids must have given him all the "Knots" What pains in the #^@ we must have been.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh....so beautiful!!!! I want to quilt now! Oh, darn...now I'll have to get a new machine! Mom knows that Rob promised me a new machine since he made me give Heidi our old machine I never used. Hee hee! I have so been thinking of knitting or cross-stitching or something homey and fun. You have talent, girl! Love ya'll, Emmy

Angie Clayton said...

Kari those are gorgeous!! Makes me want to learn!

Kari F. said...

Oh thanks guys for your compliments. I'm under pressure to make a whole other quilt for christmas for Sam. We'll see?

Blog Archive