
Well I had one of those mornings I'd rather not have again, EVER! My husband has a dog named Dixie. Get how I said my husband has a dog. Anyway as usual Jarrod doesn't get up to take his dog out after I've nudged him four times. I get up at 6:15 grouchy. Get the kids off to school after a rousing morning of fighting and constant negotiations over the shorts debate. Argh. Then I go to let Dixie out a second time around 8:50 and she runs away. I go inside get a bra and shoes on, get Sam dressed, get OJ dressed. By the time we get out to go look for her its after nine. We make a walk/bike ride out of it. We find her fifteen minutes later covered in who knows what. But she STUNK STUNK STUNK. Of course I made the mistake of getting low and sniffing her, I couldn't get the smell out of my nose. Got a little more walk/run in before heading home. Everything is much calmer now. Got quite a lot done around the house yeah! Kids are going to nap now, and Laundry I shall tackle. Dixie is happily bathed and coiffed. Now its my turn to get showered in my freshly cleaned bathroom of course. Gotta love this life. Its never boring.
2 comments:
Was she sucking a lemon before this was taken? OJ, you're the best! Emmy
No emily this is her new "smile for the camera." But this one came out cute, the others were painful looking.
Post a Comment