Monday, October 06, 2008

One of the big boys


Wyatt has become another kid in the yard. Just one of the boys! Max, Brandon, and Preston were all playing in our dirt mound with their cars. Wyatt just joined right in. He loves it out there. On the weekends especially, he gets to spend some time out there. I just always have to make sure Dixie hasn't left any presents around the yard. He goes to the spaceship or the climbing thing we have, he loves going down the slides. He just crawls around, all around our yard.

Wyatt has been taking more and more steps everyday. He's up to about a half dozen at one time. This is huge. Jarrod's hoping he's cruising by the time he gets back from Colorado. He's going to shoot an elk! Vacation yet not a vacation. I'm sure he's going to be exhausted when he comes back. But we'll be staying busy while Jarrod's gone. It'll go by in a blink(I'm hoping).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a funny sight seeing Wyatt out there and yet it suits him well. Mom