Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Fashion week
Well here we are. Molly and I are donning the beautiful quilt room creations. We are now branching out into the apron/smock making venue. On the left you see Molly wearing the lovely layered and ruffled apron made with love by Mom. Mom, you see, would not allow us to photograph her without hair and makeup. HUH! Molly and I think things such as hair and makeup are unnecessary frivilous things.
OH, and on the right you see moi wearing the smock, the dashing smock, I created with my own little hands and mom's endless supply of fabric. WE LOVE YOU MOM! Next project is to make OJ a little smock. How cute will that be? Pictures will follow. It only took me about four hours to complete this project. Will this be the beginning of making my own clothes? Should everyone expect homemade gifts for Christmas? HMMMM. Emily we hope you have a few hours penciled in for quilting and/or crafts when you arrive in December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
OMG!
Aud
Sweet smocks/aprons. I would adore it if you would just go ahead and make one for Madeline. I won't have the time over Christmas I am sure!
To OMG! Mmmm. Who could you be?. I laughed til I cried at your simple exclaimation. And the models in their wares are gorgeous!Love you all, Mom
Who's ready for Project Runway???!!!
Post a Comment