Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here's a pic of Wyatt. The rash has darkened to a brown, almost like scarring. Although there are fewer and fewer everyday. He had a great couple of days with Dad. He's turning into such a daddy's boy all of a sudden. Its all about the dada. I'm so glad and so is Jarrod. Wyatt saw a picture of Jarrod and I on the refrigerator. He pointed to Jarrod, said "dada", he pointed to me and cried "WAAAAH". Then stopped crying. Jarrod and I giggled. For the longest time Jarrod said Wyatt didn't say mama "mama", but wailed when he needed me. I'm glad the tide is turning. I have had a very long time where Wyatt only wanted me. He now jumps out of my arms for Hayley(who's sidelined because of her broken arm), Carley, Audrey, Molly, and Jarrod. He loves so many more people. It doesn't make me sad. I think he wanted me too much, so I'm happy to have that joyous burden lifted. Everyone else should get to enjoy my big bubba.

Sunday OJ and I got to go to Heidi's turf. Iowa City was so fun. I'm jealous at what a fun area she lives at. Fun restaurants, stores. Hip, quaint, green, eclectic....did I miss anything? Her house is barn shaped! I was so jealous. Its a two story white barn-shaped house. With great wood floor, trim, and banister. They have a great pitbull, Saisha. OJ adored that dog. Such a sweet thing. I had fun seeing where she lived, and seeing a glimpse into her mysterious life. Thanks Heidi!

And thanks Mom, for letting us have a too short, but lovely "girls adventure". OJ had so much fun. She loved staying in that Posh hotel and staying up late. Those two things and Saisha the dog is what she talks of most. Memories made. She even asked if she could sleep with me more often. I told her when Daddy goes hunting with Grandpa, she can sleep in Dad's spot. Shhhh! Its a secret.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Where's Wyatt? OJ we sure did have some girl fun, you were the best ever and I love you. When's the trip to the ducks and Barnes and Noble? Grandma Sheila

Anonymous said...

ditto!