Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Last Days of Summer

Here in Panama it sure feels as if summer has heated its last days. Its chilly and rainy, and forecasts predict no temps above 75 for the next 10 days. Is it true? I'm beginning to wonder. I took this video because I love to watch kids,especially my older ones, still behaving like wild mud-loving children. As we grow, we tend to lose that love of getting dirty for getting dirty's sake. My children have not lost it yet. The two other children in the video are our favorite neighbors(besides you Hall's of course) the Garza's: Brandon and Hannah. They are like my kids that don't sleep here. They seem to always be around. Drinking our drinks, eating our snacks, bringing drinks and snacks for our kids. I swear Max spent the night at Brandon's house at least once a week during the summer. Jarrod took Brandon camping this summer with all our boys. Its one of the things I love about where I live.

I digress, summer days do seem to be dwindling. So in hommage to summer, "THE FILTHY LITTLE PIGS."

No comments: