Thursday, August 07, 2008

Update

 
 
 
The pictures detail the cleanup effort around the Fortner household. We have a tree, well had a tree. It was HUGE! And a couple years ago it became infected with some tree disease where it spewed orange foam stuff that seriously looks like that spray in foam for foundation cracks. It was bizarre. We've known it needed to come down, so this last weekend it was brought down by a man with a cherry picker and a chainsaw. Its made quite a mess. So Jarrod has now spent parts of two days thus far trying to cut up and remove limbs. There's probably a couple more, too. As you can see the whole family gets involved. Jarrod my dear, turned 33 yesterday and he and his dad spent the late afternoon and early evening devoted to the task.

The boys have started football season, Max and Luke. Sam will start flag football here PDQ. We do live in Husker Nation afterall. Start em young. They do have fun. They have three a week practices, then two a week after Labor Day. Its quite a commitment. Go Eagles!

School starts in One Week! The boys are all excited and so am I. Its hard to devote any time to myself when you've got your hands full with five kids. I know I have only myself(and Jarrod)to blame. But I think its been five or six weeks since I've worked out. I did finally today. And boy my body is JELLO. I'm half afraid of walking down stairs, my legs might just give out. But its a good feeling.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's a great picture of my house in the background. Ha! Looks like another fun adventure at the Fortner's house. Hope the cheesecake was delish for the birthday boy. Love you all, miss you already. Em