Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Monday, August 11, 2008
I was diddling with my digital camera, which just happens to have a choice of black and white, color, or sepia. Loved these pics of my naked bubba. Well, diapered bubba. I especially love the sepia one where you see our chipped paint on our trim. It kind of reminds me of like a thirties picture. I don't know, maybe I'm nuts. But he's SO cute, and he's about to be a year old. I'm in shock. It seems like yesterday I went into labor at 4:01am. This year was a blur, but I have all these great memories. He's such a great addition. I was shocked when I found out I was pregnant again, scared to death. But he's a testament to how a family can stretch its love over and over again. We ALL get so excited when he wakes each morning. Its funny, we all race to see who can greet him first. I find myself on occasion getting mad at Luke when he gets him out of bed(he's the only one allowed to get him, with my permission only). I'm not mad because he's done something wrong but I'm jealous that he got the first morning snuggles. Wyatt has started squeezing and patting with both hands when he hugs. So in otherword hugs are now reciprocated. Which I LOVE! His milestones are flying by. Standing, walking with the help of furniture, standing all by himself. Talking, like its only jibberish, but you can hold a conversation with him. He'll respond in jibber-jabber but he responds. We love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How cute and sentimental you are today! Great pics!
I know those pictures make me want to snuggle him!! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment