Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
First Day of School!
It was a slow morning for me, I cannot wake to an alarm. This is my new discovery. I ignore all alarms that my husband wakes to, and therefore ignore the one I set for myself. Jarrod woke early, made coffee only for himself(JERK!), and was rearing to go. I was gonna make pancakes, nope, didn't happen. I did get the boys' lunches made (Miracle) and got a couple pictures to boot! The younger kids and I picked up Molly and had a morning with Mom. We walked, OJ ran, and fed ducks, went to Barnes, coffeed, and chatted. The kids both fell asleep on the way home to mom's so we took the opportunity and went home ourselves. OJ just woke from her nap and Wyatt is about to go down for his. Kids will be home in half an hour. That's when my work day gets a little busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a busstop! Glad to hear the day went well and the kids look very studious.
Fun group shot! Everyone looks sharp! OJ looks as though she's one of them, but alas, 2 years to go. Mom
Post a Comment