Saturday, September 01, 2007

 
Here's a picture from a while ago. Sam thought he was being hilarious, putting OJ's pj's on. This is way out of character for him, he's opposed to wearing, talking about anything feminine. EWWW girls. But here he is wearing Allie's old Barbie pj's. He got raucous laughter from all the boys in the family.
 

 

I thought I would just blog a few pictures, since not much to report. The long week is over. Jarrod was working until 8-8:30 every night this week, and with Sam's accident causing much stress midweek, the rest of the week was like a lovely spring breeze. The boys are out of school until Wednesday, so (gulp) we'll see how it goes. I don't know why I'm so nervous. Wyatt is such a good baby, as were all of them, but Tuesday I will be completely on my own. Stay tuned to see if I'm still in one piece, pray for no rain so the children can stay outside.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam. You are too funny!! and that last picture of OJ with Wyatt is too cute. Gma Sheila