Saturday, September 15, 2007

We're back online.

Our computer recently decided to take a small vacation. The power source in our tower went out. It was replaced in quick order by our local DIT store. I was in a little bit of withdrawls, not being able to check blogs, mail, pay bills. So much goes on these days, with Luke and football, CCD has begun. Sam and kindegarten. OJ and her "moods". Wyatt is a darling and has slept from 10:30-5/5:15 the past couple nights. Its a little earlier than I normally would like to wake up, however its amazing the things I can get done in that hour before the boys wake up to get ready for school. Unfortuneately, I usually wake OJ up getting Wyatt out of bed. For her to be getting up that early has caused its own set of issues. So we're back online, everyone update! Joe and Gina this means you! The video I uploaded (hopefully) is a video I took last winter of the kids in OJ's room. I always giggle when I watch it, cause as much as we love our children sometimes their behavior is uhhh questionable. Like our children and their obsession with the song "Ridin' dirty". They still love it. And I still hate it. I hope you all get a kick out of it as I did. And now that blogger has a video upload you will be seeing more videos taken from the Fortner household. Yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't get the video...just a white box with the red X. Hmmmm...

Emmy

Sheila said...

Yeah,same here. Hmmmm.... Mom

Angie Clayton said...

Me too ....