Monday, September 03, 2007

MY BOYS

 
 
 
I figure OJ gets a lot of face time on the blog, its about time I devote a blog to the new quartet of boys. We are so blessed to have these four gorgeous boys. Although sometimes they can be gross and dirty, and not so gentle, all three older boys have nothing but love for the fourth. They dote on him, they kiss and hug him at every opportunity (especially Luke, but of course). Even Sam, my not-so-touchy feely child, loves on him. They are great and I am truly excited for Wyatt to grow up with such great big brothers. Unfortuneately they are all so much older than him. Maybe Wyatt won't have a potty mouth like his big bros. cause hopefully by the time he's three or four, all the older ones will have outgrown it. Fingers crossed everybody. We have one more day of Labor day vacation, then the boys will be back to school. They've, for the most part, been great. We all had a nice evening tonight. The kids all ran around the yard playing football, then soccer, then wrestling Dixie, then fetch. They were all beet red and sweating even Jarrod, who was unloading the garage siding (yeah!) from a trailer. Alls quiet now and I'm about to go lay Wyatt down in bed as well. Good Night all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Now that is one handsome group of boys. It is nice to see them all together. Love to you all and Goodnight. Mom