
Well a picture of Sam listening to his book on CD. Totally great. My pictures program is still on the fritz, but hopefully when we get back from Florida I will get around to borrowing Molly's and getting some really great Florida pics for everyone to enjoy, Me inluded. Life is going strangely slow today, I'm a little nervous to punch into high gear getting ready for Florida. I mean clothes and a few odds and ends is all we're bringing since Emily has stuff we will use like your toiletries and stuff. kWe are all just so excited to leave, but none of us are talking about it much. I'm not sure why. And Em OJ can't really say Madeline at all but can say a form of Madsey. Ian, she's got down .. Really we are so freaking out. Well I am. In other news the pregnancy is coming along nicely. Out of the sickness and onto second trimester. Its freaky how quickly things are progressing. I'm pooching ever so slightly. Nothing too noticeable. I'm sure Christa will outgrow me in a blink. When are y'all coming to Lincoln. Maybe when your nausea subsides. Post will ya, we're dying to hear from ya. The kids are all healthy(cross your fingers), the flu is unhappily passing through Molly's house as we blog. I am glad that has come and gone here. We will keep you posted with all the goings on in Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment