I felt compelled today to post a tribute to my brave son Samman. He has some viral infection which has had him down for the count since Thursday. High fevers, cough, sore throat, now as we like to call it "The Cha Cha Cha's". He looks all gray and droopy his eyes which are normally bright and sparky are hanging and sad. He will thankfully eat when he's not in fever's grip, and will sleep on demand. So he will recover and be the great potty-talking kid I love and adore. But for now I will dote and care for him and pray it doesn't spread to the rest of the clan. The weekend came with an awesome snow show. The flakes I'm not kiddin' some were the size of my fist. It was a sight to behold. Sam has a big Kindergarten preview on Wednesday. He gets dropped off and left like a big kid for two whole hours. They get to check out what its like to be a real school-ager. He's been too sick to get excited, so I hope he recovers today and tomorrow so he can go. He is so ready to begin school. I just hope I'm not in the hospital giving birth, so I can see him get on the bus his first day of school. Okay enough with my sap.
1 comment:
oh, sam! what fun you had. the last time we went there, mads was a baby and we took the kids pictures on the giant rocking chair. was that still there?
Post a Comment