Monday, March 05, 2007

The Table is here


Well Jarrod's parents finally had a illness free home to come to this weekend and bring Olivia's birthday present. Which is shown here. A great table and chairs for the kids to use and abuse for many years to come. This table is the same wood and stain as the crib, changing table and toy box Jim has made for the kids in years past. I do so appreciate his hard work, and was rather impatient for its delivery. Sorry Audrey the congestion got to me and we took down the ballerina tent. It will make an encore appearance someday soon. I promise.
Speaking of Audrey, Tom ran the whole family into a ditch this weekend and Jarrod got to go Scdoris fishing with his truck. Fun was had by all. Olivia has the faucet nose and it does not come with a shut-off valve. She's been especially challenging these days, she's figured out the tommy-tippy doorknobs, making nap time a challenge. No is the ONLY word of choice and she tries my patience constantly. Oh well, the two's can't last forever.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is some table! They look like they are enjoying some fine dining!

I have had a trying day with my two-year old as well. I am worried about her upcoming birthday...there's no sign of a slowdown in the classic two-ish behavior. She's been flailing on the floor a LOT today. I am missing OJ today. Love the cardigan, too.

Kari F. said...

You know Em I have always thought it was truly the terrible three's not so much the terrible two's. But maybe that's just with boys, maybe girls are a different story.
Who knows?

Blog Archive