Okay today March 26,2007, I am 19 weeks, 6days pregnant. Tomorrow I'm halfway done! Yippee. After this weekend I feel extremely pregnant. The weather has been SO nice the past couple of days and our yard is in serious Winter disrepair. So I got my butt out there and cleared brush and leaves and cleared some of the fern beds we have around the house. I was running around with garbage can after garbage can filling them up with yard waste and dragging them to and fro. Saturday was a repeat, I was outside working on the yard for 3/4 of the day. Yesterday, by 3 in the afternoon my body was screaming "uncle!" I had started to feel all the stiffness set in, and even for a short while in the middle of the night thought I was going into labor. I chalked it up to extreme body fatigue, and tried to find a comfortable position and fell back to sleep. I feel much better today. The kids and I are going on a walk, I think the old railroad tracks (there are no longer any railroad tracks on them, they are just an awesome nature trail now) are dry enough to walk on. So we will probably just walk for a half-hour, forty-five minutes then come home and all take naps. Yeah! The boys have a singing concert at school tonight, so we are all excited to attend that. Luke got his First Communion outfit this weekend. He picked it all out except for his new belt. I didn't think a black belt with red and orange flames would be appropriate for Communion, he disagreed, I won! He picked a pink shirt with a navy and pink striped tie. I know its pink but something about pink Luke just loves and he does look good in that color. He receives his first Penance on Wednesday this week, thanks so much to his CCD teacher, our very own sister Molly. Luke's so lucky. If she does it again, Max will get her next year. Molly get out while you can!
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Monday, March 26, 2007
My growing belly
Okay today March 26,2007, I am 19 weeks, 6days pregnant. Tomorrow I'm halfway done! Yippee. After this weekend I feel extremely pregnant. The weather has been SO nice the past couple of days and our yard is in serious Winter disrepair. So I got my butt out there and cleared brush and leaves and cleared some of the fern beds we have around the house. I was running around with garbage can after garbage can filling them up with yard waste and dragging them to and fro. Saturday was a repeat, I was outside working on the yard for 3/4 of the day. Yesterday, by 3 in the afternoon my body was screaming "uncle!" I had started to feel all the stiffness set in, and even for a short while in the middle of the night thought I was going into labor. I chalked it up to extreme body fatigue, and tried to find a comfortable position and fell back to sleep. I feel much better today. The kids and I are going on a walk, I think the old railroad tracks (there are no longer any railroad tracks on them, they are just an awesome nature trail now) are dry enough to walk on. So we will probably just walk for a half-hour, forty-five minutes then come home and all take naps. Yeah! The boys have a singing concert at school tonight, so we are all excited to attend that. Luke got his First Communion outfit this weekend. He picked it all out except for his new belt. I didn't think a black belt with red and orange flames would be appropriate for Communion, he disagreed, I won! He picked a pink shirt with a navy and pink striped tie. I know its pink but something about pink Luke just loves and he does look good in that color. He receives his first Penance on Wednesday this week, thanks so much to his CCD teacher, our very own sister Molly. Luke's so lucky. If she does it again, Max will get her next year. Molly get out while you can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh you have grown since I last saw you! The belly's really cookin' now! Way to go, Luke with the sacrament preparation. Why you couldn't have the "flames of hell" belt to go with your outfit, I don't know. Your mom is mean! Ha, just kiddin!
Post a Comment