Well here are the current (taken yesterday) photos of our garage. As you can plainly see it is huge and I purposely left the house out of the frames, so you won't see the fact that yes the garage is as big as our dwelling. Oh Jarrod's priorities. (sigh!) Anyway, his pride and joy and works on it constantly. He finished up the rustic shelves built especially for his stereo system that is not allowed in the house. He used up some of the scrap lumber. I truly don't care one hoot about the garage. And as much as Jarrod tries to get me involved in the decision making process, 1. I don't give a crap, and tell him so. 2. If I do happen to offer an opinion, he rejects it immediately and says "nevermind." That's a working marriage for you. As for the "Clampett-esque" mess in front of the garage, that is likely to say Adios here very soon. Anyone need a pontiac, not currently in working condition, or a washer and dryer, also not currently in a working condition. No? Okay. If we ever catch a break on the moisture, Jarrod will be busy with a bobcat and moving dirt into its rightful places. But soon the roof and siding will go on, as spring is upon us and the weather is slowly warming up. Alleluia! This is the garage update. Most of you've seen it live and in person. But Em, J.R and Christa, Joe and Gina( who never visit) here you go.



2 comments:
That IS huge! Just yesterday, Ian had been rehashing what he was told by Sam about the garage---that Jarrod built it himself, that Jarrod can punch out doorknobs with one fist, that Jarrod used a bobcat, etc, etc. Sam was really proud of all his dad's abilities. Ian wants to see that garage and now today there's a picture!
I want to see your house AND garage. I can see a little tidbit of your deck stairs, so I can tell where the house is, but come on! Take one more picture for me.
Kari it's your very own pool house!! Where's the Pool??!?
Post a Comment