Sunday, February 18, 2007

 
We all made a banner for OJ's birthday and on Sunday my kids caught "banner fever" and had all designed their own birthday banners for their own birthdays. Here's Max sprawled on the floor of the kitchen putting the finishing touches on his banner.
The birthday was quite a success. All Kuchtas (hmm hmm... except for Joe Gina and Makayla) were in attendance. No Fortners, for fear of Luke's unknown illness. Which I Dr. Kari Fortner have dubbed strep throat, and am waiting to take him to the doctor tomorrow to have my diagnosis confirmed. Today was Olivia's first day without her binkies. Whah!!!!! She freaked at nap time and then proceeded to take only a one hour nap. Better than nothing. Oh well it should be a rocky road. Potty training is our next obstacle, yippee! Hopefully I will only have one child in diapers by the time the new baby is born, but I'm under no illusions. Three has seemed to be the magic number for all my boys, but as we all know OJ is a GIRL. We'll see. Sounds like Molly and I and the non-school agers are going to the children's museum on Wednesday or some day. That should exhaust all of us but be loads of fun for the kiddos. By the by Olivia had a strawberry cake with pink frosting and it was HORRIBLE! So major kudos to me on the superb cake. Or major kudos to Betty Crocker. Crock is right! PUKE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OJ Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive