Monday, August 29, 2011

Oblivious

Yes, I am the queen of the obvious.*  I was perusing my own blog to see if anyone on my blogroll had new posts.  Only one, but that's besides the point.  I just happened to look up at the description of my own blog.  When perusing said description I was horrified to find that four of my children's ages were wrong!  In some cases, as in OJ's for instance, she's closer to 7 now then 5. 

I know you were all getting agitated wondering why the ages of my children never change.  And somedays I wish time would stand still, but it doesn't!  So my blog is officially correct at least until me and Jarrod's anniversary in November, when it'll be 12 years of marriage not 11.  So if this passes and it still says 11, forgive me. 


*note dripping sarcasm

1 comment:

Emily said...

Jeeze, get with it, Kari.