- Reading while sick passes the time very quickly.
- Reading while suffering from a head cold and pressure headache = an even worse headache.
- I can go 24 hours without watching a stitch of TV meant for an adult.
- My house really cannot survive without me!
- My children cannot survive without me!
- My husband just doesn't have the know-how of how this house is ran.
- The cleanliness factor around here hovers safely around a 7, while sick it plummets easily to a 3.
- Having older boys is never nearly as good as having older girls. So if you're pregnant with your first child and plan on having more, having a girl first is highly recommended.
- My family rocks even though they cannot clean themselves or pick up after themselves or make food for themselves without my say so.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Being sick
I was sick for exactly 24 hours and I learned (well I knew some of them already) a few things in the process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Kari! Get better babe!
For bullet # 8.. I concur! Carley can be extremely helpful when needed and knows ALMOST how I would do things... ALMOST! she is her own person after all!!
AUD~
Gotta love it!
Post a Comment