In blogs I often visit I will see blogs devoted to random tidbits of these people's lives. I was just sitting here checking on a few things before me and the computer shut down for the evening and I have lots of little fun and maybe not-so-interesting tidbits I could share.
- On a muffin kick once again. Yesterday banana, today pumpkin chocolate chip. Yum!
- My nephew Zach suffered a concussion at football practice (not involving football interestingly) and has been blessing us with his presence during the day while he's on respite from school. This is interesting, as he's 15, and the cure for his boredom is to come and hang with his aunt and 4 and 1 year old cousins. Sweet.
- I kinda want a cool feather in my hair. You know the ones that are all the rage right now? I just don't think I'm trendy/cool enough to pull it off.
- Fall weather makes me giddy. I was cold off and on all day. Love that!
- Wyatt proclaimed that I was a whiz at wiping hineys. The conversation is something I could never fully explain, but I was laughing at his epiphany. He was truly amazed.
- Don't ever doubt that you could be asked to read "Goodnight Moon" more than a dozen times in one day by a cute one year old. It happens. Oh yes it does.
- It's truly difficult to get anything done in your house when your nose is stuffed in a book. I can't fold laundry and read, tried. Can't do the dishes and read when it's a paperback, tried. CAN vacuum and read, did it. Can't read "Goodnight Moon" and "From Dead to Worse" at the same time. I'll keep experimenting and let you know the can's and cannot's.
1 comment:
Love it!!That is a fun style and you did it well. Great sharings, especially the hiney story.
Post a Comment