I recently purchased two pairs of Old Navy yoga pants. Oh how I love these pants! Love, Love, Love. Now I ordered two pairs of size L, not realizing that the pairs (count 4) that I already had in my dresser were all size M.
It's not something that I wanted to admit to myself, but the size M's are well...snug. Not in a cutting-off-circulation way, but a I-create-a-little-muffin-top way. So although I was dismayed that I had ordered a bigger size I opted not to change my order or return them. My subconscious must have been giving me a little nudge in the right direction.
Well they came in the mail and have since been worn several times each. They are my new uniform. I love them! They are admittedly big. I'm too big for M's, too small for L's. As far as problems go, not a big one. But the thing I like most is that I wore them to church. They aren't tight and don't look like workout clothes, like my other one's do. They also, for now, are dark like black should be. My other two black pairs are more a smokey charcoal color with holes or bleach spots. Oh I still wore them in public, but now I can wear the nice ones.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment