Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Day to my Valentine

I'm inspired during the Valentine's Day season to publicly praise the man put on this earth to love me forever!(ha) My husband is the best and I just have to put this out there to tell everyone how lucky I feel.  I have had six of his children.  He is a great dad.  The yin to my yang, etc......

But the best thing about this man is that he makes me laugh and laughs with me everyday.  We may have a very loud little home but we can hear each other through it all.  He makes me feel most important, shushing all the children so that he can hear me.  It makes me feel so important to him. 

The best thing that my husband does, and it is a little embarrasing, he tells me how gorgeous I am on a daily basis.  In fact many times a day.  How about that!  It's vain, yes, but I love it and still blush. 

Happy Valentine's Day to all, hope you have someone loving you like I do.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love it! And I love you two. And the 6 that your love created. Nothing more special to a mother than to know her child is loved fully and deeply by her husband.

Anonymous said...

*tear*