Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hodge Podge and all that

UMMM...My camera is out of batteries, so no new pictures of the family. So I will post a picture of Jarrod's Colorado hunting site. Pretty awful scenery, huh?

Thanksgiving weekend was great. The kids had a five day weekend, so they had a lot of fun. Max had a friend spend the night again. They played outside a lot. Food, food, food! I made a cherry pie and brought a bottle of wine over to the in-laws. Whew! That was exhausting. I always think that having a quiet Thanksgiving with my family is in order one of these years, but thinking of making then cleaning it all up. I do that everyday. Its nice to catch a break. Pegi(Jarrod's mom) had a surprise for OJ this Thanksgiving. Every time we go over there she has to put on Pegi's lipstick. This time she bought OJ her own little makeup kit. OJ was in heaven. Spent over a half an hour in the bathroom. She came out sheened with make-up. Lipstick on her eyelids, etc. But she was lovin' it for sure.

Friday we went over and watch the nailbiter NUv.CU. All the kids played. The adults swarmed about. The usual. It was fun to see Heidi and Zach. I like the guy.

Now all eyes are on the holidays! Christmas is upon us and I'm so excited. I've been praying for a large snowstorm. They are so much fun. However it has to occur after Christmas, because some children I know are getting new snow gloves. Its my rendition of new underwear(which isn't a half-bad idea). I'm almost totally prepared for Christmas, I think Molly's gonna watch the youngin's so I can finish up with the small stuff. She told me to "use and abuse her" she may rue the day she said it! She watched all my kids this weekend for a little date evening for Jarrod and I. It was cut short, so another one is in short order soon! Hmmm...someone's birthday is a couple of weeks away. That may be as good a reason as any to go out. Takers...going once...going twice...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: