Not much to report here. I made a skirt for OJ and I will not post a picture until I fix it. I measured her tiny little waist like way wrong. So its big. The elastic is stretched to the limit to make it tight enough. It sure was fun creating it though. I think I will be trying it again. We had a pretty low-key weekend. Jarrod took the kids to check his traps. Oh yes he's trapping for raccoon's. I will have to take a pic of a dead one. U..G..L..Y...you ain't got no alibi. You ugly, what, what, you ugly! They find it fascinating.
Max had a friend spend the night on Friday, we watched Kung Fu panda(hilarious!), ate deer dogs w/ cheese and french fries. They played hard. The great thing about Brandon(the friend) is he's so used to our family, he's one of our neighbors that's around a lot. So this sleepover was easy. I'm a little terrified of sleepovers. Until recently I've only ever let cousins spend the night. Now two sleepovers in three weeks. I must be loosening up.
So besides the trap checking, sleepover, etc. We went over to Mom and Dad's to watch Nebraska hand it to K-State, Sorry Jarrod and Christa! We won, again. Kansas is 0 and 2 vs. NU this year. It went really well. My kids all played really well, mom made some killer antipasto, and NU won. It was great.
Mom even invited all my older boys to spend the night. They went to bed early for her. They get tuckered out playing so hard. They went to church with mom and dad, then they got treated to IHOP. What luckies. I picked them up after 9:30 church, and we had a sunday of homework, trap checking(everyday), and bullridin'. It was a low-key weekend.
Four days til Kansas City! Yahoo!
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
3 comments:
What exactly does Jarrod do with the raccoons. Do you make raccoon stew? Man I can just imagine meals in your house, raccoon stew and pearsauce! Wow the memories of sleepovers and how fun they were and the trouble we caused.
He skins them, and get $$$ for them. An interesting way to earn money. How Jarrod!
Hey dontcha think it's time to show us the skirt? :)
Post a Comment