I don't have a picture of this particular fascination, but I find it very hilarious. Wyatt have a VERY healthy fascination with...wait for it...BELLYBUTTONS! He gets very distressed when I put him in footie pajamas, or when he has to wear a onesie. He yells out and tugs on his outfit. He has been unzipping his pajamas to get to his bellybutton, only to find out there's a onesie underneath. FOILED AGAIN!
Don't be mislead, its not only his bellybutton that he finds fascinating. Everyones is fair game. When one of our bellybuttons accidentally gets exposed he's after it like a dog to a bone! Today Max was laying on the floor reading his book, lifted up his arm, THE BELLYBUTTON! Wyatt was across the room in no time flat. Attacking the bellybutton with his index finger. That's his bellybutton finger.
When he has the fortune of just wearing a regular shirt. He will slightly lift it, stick his finger in his little buddha bellybutton and meander around the house. Its hilarious and wanted to share a slightly bizzare habit of my big bubba.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
4 comments:
That was a great little story Kari. I too have that fascination with my bellybutton the only difference I use mine as a spare pocket.
Oh please, I beg you to get a picture of that!
On another note, I went in to retrieve Wyatt from his crib. I did not put a onesie under his sleeper last night and lo and behold the zipper was down to the top of his diaper. Easy access is key!
Oh and Joe, Jarrod could seriously use his bellybutton as a pocket. Its huge! But he doesn't?! Such wasted space. Christmas would really be the day to have a little talk with him. Don't you think?
Watch out, the diaper's coming off next ... this is the voice of experience speaking!
Post a Comment