
TA DA!

You all have waited VERY patiently. This is darling's little momma-made skirt. She loves it even though its a couple sizes too big. The side panels are one fabric with ruffles and a trim piece of another fabric above said ruffles. The front and back panels are yet another fabric which was my favorite. If you zoom in you can see the colored dots are every color imaginable. So this skirt instantly matches most shirts/blouses little girl has. As you can tell, she loves to strut her stuff. Just looking at her expression I know Jarrod and I are in for the roller coaster ride with that 'tude. She's three going on thirteen! For real, I don't understand where it comes from. She just has so much spitfire boiling in her. No thing nor no one will tell her anything.

And finally my bubba, showing his fun spirit. He was not much fun Thanksgiving weekend. Teething, fever, diaper rash. Yikes! He has since recovered and is all sweetness and light(well most of the time).Isn't he handsome? I could just squeeze him, I do have to restrain myself.
3 comments:
Yay! The SKIRT! What a little poser - how cute. And Wyatt is adorable!
That Ru-Paul song is dancing in my head when I see OJ's hand-on-hip pose. Work it girl!
Love those pictures! Mom
Post a Comment