Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Well for a lack of recent fun pictures of my family, I opted for a picture from Jarrods trail camera. Its a camera you post on a tree, to let you know what kind of deer are in the area. For hunting purposes. I did have a whole bunch of great photo opportunities on Sunday, but alas no camera. Don't worry I kicked myself for it. The whole family went to Roca Berry Farm on Sunday. During the fall they grow pumpkins, and have a great Halloween themed area. Its really quite stunning all the fun stuff to do. We only spent two hours there, but they were chock full of fun and adventure. They have haunted houses and an outdoor candyland game that OJ thought was awesome. She was really blown away by all the farm animals. She was intrigued by the pigs especially. They were hilarious to watch, all walloring in the dirt,eating raw pumpkins. Do pigs have teeth? I couldn't see any, but they were sure snapping the pumpkins. Everyone was so well behaved and had a great time, even
Wyatt was peaceful just laying in his carseat/stroller. It was awesome. I even joined in and rode this tricycle thing that was super low to the ground and swiveled. I don't know but it was so fun to do. The boys thought I was pretty cool, too. Mom let her hair down, and just had fun. Whod'a thunk it? They had a great obstacle course made entirely out of square and round bales of hay. super fun! Sam had a ball exhausting himself on that one. The one thing I wished we'd done, but didn't was they have a giant green monster truck. Like the ones you see on TV and it runs through all these plowed corn fields. My boys had the hugest eyes! They had just seen their dream come true. Unfortuneately it cost an extra five bucks a head, and lord how much money does a family of seven spend in one day. A LOT! But it was worth every penny to create those memories. We will for sure head back next year.

1 comment:

Angie Clayton said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Second best to pictures is a good blog post, I say!

Blog Archive