This is my darling son, in his new favorite position. Yes, that is my lap, and he adores laying there, while I jiggle my left leg. I'm his new vibrating chair. Its funny, but I am a hostage. He's getting bigger day by day, but if Joe would blog more often, you'd see Abby is catching up so quick. Wyatt's weighing in a 10 lbs. 4 oz., and Abby is now close to nine, what an oinker.

2 comments:
Oh Kari, Check my blog! I just updated it this morning. Man Wyatt's getting big, but do you really think Abby will catch up?
Wyatt, oh you cutie! I love that position, even though I remember the feeling of being a hostage to it. Sad to hear some of the clothes were too small---maybe they will work later in the year, but if not...pass to little Makayla. Gotta go check Joe's blog. I bet there are pictures of Abby without the post-delivery goo on her!
Post a Comment