
Well here is our TWO month old baby boy! Wyatt had his checkup yesterday, and lo and behold he's a tiny peanut. Surprise, Surprise. He is 10lbs. 14oz. and is 22 1/2" long. Which puts him in the 25th percentile in both. Whoa! What a behemoth. On the flip side, his head is 16" in circumference, which lands him in the 60th percentile. Orange on a toothpick. But he sure is cute. He has the face of Max and the build that Luke had. Although some days he sure looks like Sam. He is getting such a cute little disposition. He is awake most evenings from like 3-10pm. That gets a little long for Wyatt and for his mother too. I hate to just leave him in his swing or bouncy seat for long. Sometimes he helps me help the boys with homework, or read stories, or fix dinner. The snugli is our best companion. Usually he will fall asleep if I carry him around in the snugli. Which I think is throwing my alignment off. Sacrifices, right? In other news, Luke has his last football game tomorrow. Til next year. Max, Sam, and Luke will be playing football next year. They will have to change the name to the Fortners, instead of the Screaming Eagles, he he heee!
1 comment:
I have been waiting for your update! Mr. Cutie Patootie is such a blend of the other boys. Wish I could give him a squeeze. Love ya!
Post a Comment