Two weeks until Christmas and its moving faster everyday. I'm not ready for the wrapping extravaganza that having four children entails. Yikes. The weekend with the girls was AWESOME and sooooo tiring. I come home worse off than ever. But worth every sleep deprived second of it. We missed you Em. Christa and Gina were of course great additions to the madness that is KC over Christmas. Mom and Dad should get the award for most generous and loving parents. It must be strange though for mom to immerse with us "children" and take a step back and hear the conversations, that aren't always G rated and usually worse than PG-13. She takes it all in stride, and has raised wonderful daughters and sons that picked more great daughters to add to the insanity.
As some of you may know I will be turning 30 in 10 days. HEE! I'm actually looking forward to thirty. Now for sure I'm old enough to have four children. Gina corrected me this weekend when a clerk in disbelief said "YOU HAVE FOUR CHILDREN, YOU DON'T LOOK OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE FOUR CHILDREN" Used to this, I reassured her that I AM old enough, and told her I'm 30. Gina, checking out beside me replies, "You're not thirty yet!" Smiling at me. STinker. But thirty will be a good threshold to pass.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
2 comments:
You are old enough for 4 children at about age 20 if you really wanted to try. Frightening, yes, but POSSIBLE. I love how you tell people you're older than you are when most everyone else would probably say they are younger!
Terri told me to ask about the italian sausage story. I am scared to ask...but she wouldn't elaborate. Anyone?????
Em
Hey sugar pie!
So when are we getting together for your b-day? Let me know what your schedule looks like and we'll plan on something! Love reading your updates.
Love ya,
Stacy
Post a Comment