Wednesday, December 20, 2006

UGH!


Okay so a fun picture to perk up our days. I am now having "issues" with eating. Every time I eat, I immediately feel ill. No throwing up, yet the nausea and sick stomach are there nonetheless. EEK. Is this psycho-symatic or am I in the throws of morning afternoon and evening illness? Is this what happens when you have so many children?

But on another note, I am supposed to be making cookies, two weeks ago I was so in the mood to bake and decorate and Christmas-y fa la la la la. But now I want to lay on my couch and not smell the darned things. I am infuriated about it. So I'm sure I will say oh well, swallow the nausea and make cookies with the Christmas music playing. Christmas while a day to celebrate the birth of our Savior, is also an experience I want to pass onto my children, especially because three-fourths of them are boys. I want them to have a passion for the season of Christmas not just "the gimmes". So hope everyone has a beautiful Christmas, and I can't wait for the post holiday blogs. Some of y'all need to update BAD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kari, that is not a good feeling to have during Christmas. Maybe wrap yourself up a little Christmas care package for when you're, say, 7-9 months along and could happily eat a house. You'll wish you had some of those cookies!
Funny talking about the "gimmies"! That has been a conversation in our house lately. Love that Berenstain Bear book! Ian still thinks there's time to keep adding to his wish list. I had to tell him Santa's done shopping. The elves need time to wrap! Love, Em

Anonymous said...

Oh Kari.. I LOVE THAT BOOK, I still read to the kids they think it's soooo funny and always swear they will never act like that-WELL....

I miss you EM!! MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I have a feeling that we will get some more news on Christmas, call it a hunch... NO, I am not pregnate! LOVE AUDDY:)

Kari F. said...

Audrey, spell check is a wonderful thing. I'm getting you an unabridged dictionary for xmas. Pregnate, am I a magnate. NO I'm pregnant.Still love you though. well maybe. Sorry about Liam's illness interupting play day. See you soon. Keep Tom on alert their may not be garage work tomorrow Jarrod seems to be on holiday vacation already. He may get the lazies and say forget it.