Monday, December 18, 2006

AGAIN!!!!

Well most of you know already, but our family's big news is that I am pregnant, AGAIN! Yes it was a shock and startling, and a little upsetting. I cried. But of course my husband was excited and brought me home roses and a great card. Neither of which he EVER does. So it cheered me up and I have gotten over the shock and awe of it. The days must go on. I am anticipating my first ever summer REALLY pregnant. I always just began or just ended as summer began. So hopefully I'll have an "official" due date sometime in January. Haven't made a doctors appointment yet. What's the rush?

But on other news tomorrow, December 19, is my 30th birthday. HIp HIp HOoray! I am hoping to have a calm decade raising my FIVE children and enjoying the country life here in Panama. Christmas is upon us in one week. EEK. I got all my kids their stockings made and they all look great. OJ's is the cutest. I picked out a red floral print for the stocking and then put on even more girlie fringe. LOVE IT. I may go into business. Put in your orders now.
This is Luke's quilted stocking that I made. We are hoping to have lots of fun this weekend. The kids have been on the countdown for weeks now. So when Christmas gets here I'll surely be relieved as well. I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday. Again we'll miss you Broyles family hopefully see you after the move? Merry Christmas to all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You MADE stockings for all your kids? How adorable and sweet. I haven't put up the tree, decorated, or anything. CONGRATS on being preg-o. We are all so excited for you guys. TTFN Em

JJ's said...

I am sooo glad that I can read your blog and find out all the exciting news before your delivery date. Wonderfulllll. We hope you will consider letting any of your kids come to KC and live with your grumpy old uncle and sweet old aunt while they go to college...or while they work for the healthcare system that will be so overwhelmed by all of us creaky (cranky) baby boomers. Tables will be turned...feed us, change our diapers and put us out in our rockers until we go to sleep. I am not Dr. Oz' poster child right now. Awesome news from the Fortners!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope your 30th is the best! =) See you soon!

stacymarc said...

Happy Birthday Girl!! Can you believe your ?!!! I am so glad I'm not 30! he he!
Hope you have the best birthday ever! Congrats again on the bun in the oven. I think it's great! You're an awesome mom and big families are just you. Hope you're feeling better and that we can get together soon. Let me know what your schedule looks like
Love you,
Me

The Three Jo(e)'s said...

Happy Birthday Kari!!! Wow 30 years, you're such an old fart,just joking. I'm only 26 and feel like 40. Congrats on the new addition. Have a wonderful day and I'll see ya for Christmas.

Joe