I've been a blogging-type mood as of late. Until recently a funk had descended upon me. I feel it drifting away...finally. I'm not a negative person. Upbeat and positive is more how I like to live my life. However, when I begin to be negative sometimes it is just self-propelling. Keeps going and going. My workouts help, and I'm sure they've helped me from plummeting into the darkness for good. These dark moods are lifting and I'm finding fun in the family again.
I sound so dark and ominous, right? This darkness may only have lasted a couple days, but because I'm upbeat usually, it seems endless. You with me? Now on to brighter topics:
Sam, as well as the other children that read, take time to read to Cici a lot. It takes a lot of that off my shoulders. Why having more than one child is a huge plus! She does this with "Ham", she drapes her arm around him. It's a genuine picture of how they are with one another. Sam's the one, the younger ones seem to gravitate to. He's calm, gentle, and kind.
When they want rough housing and general naughtiness, it's Max they flock to. FYI.
Do you love that they are doing similar poses? I really do. Once they saw I had a camera poised at them, this was their reaction. Cracks me up just looking at it.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment