My Cicilia is growing up fast. At 19 months she's blasting through all the developmental stages. I'm so happy to report we're nearly past the "into everything" phase. She still climbs, but it no longer makes me so nervous that my system shuts down. However, while we're on this topic she has learned to climb to the top of the bunk beds, without a ladder mind you. She climbs on the end. She should be a gymnast or some other profession that requires stupendous flexibility. Her legs become completely perpendicular to her trunk when scaling the bed. This still gives me a little pause.
She's a ham. I mean look at the smile above. Cici makes the best faces. I love that she calls Wyatt Bubby, a spin off of my Bubba nickname. She can pronounce Max, which is I think the hardest name to pronounce. Her independence is great. Where she used to (four months ago) run her own way has now transitioned into her following and even hand-holding. She's getting too big too fast.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
1 comment:
Omfg!! I live that girl!!!
Post a Comment