We just got back from vacation with my sister Molly's family (Hayley's her daughter) and a week spent together all the time set the attachment between Hayley and Cici.
Hayley was Wyatt's favorite (he's getting older and a little more partial to the boys now) and OJ's. She is one that was truly excited that I was having a new baby, a new baby for her. She genuinely thanks me when I let her babysit. This cracks me up! She can't wait to babysit again and again.
The thing I like best about Hayley's approach to my kids isn't gentle, not that she's too rough, but she treats them like regular kids from a very early age. She's gonna make the best mom, Molly's taught her well.
2 comments:
So funny how she doesn't want it yet is drawn back to it. Loved the shiver!
LOVE the shudder in the middle - LOL!
Post a Comment