I love that I got almost all the kids in one picture. This was a couple weeks ago, when the weather was warm enough for popsicles and shorts. The top one I love because it portrays the busyness of our neighborhood. Luke has his hand up in greeting and the other kids are turned around checking out who's new in the yard. There are always kids milling around our neighborhood.
The second photo I love because they are all so into eating their homemade pudding pops that they don't notice I'm taking photos (well most of them don't notice). The fact that three of them are perched on the deck railing, that they are grouped so close to each other (which is a truce or something). This scene will be replayed over and over this summer, lazy days and all that.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.

1 comment:
Ohhhh, I love moments like this. It's like when I find them all on the couch hovered over a book....or lately hovered over another amazing earthworm they find...(bleh) but I get excited because they are. Maybe some my excitement is anxiety because worms and the like gross me out ;)
Post a Comment