Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
6 comments:
That is SO good. Had me laughing along with you Kari. Especially enjoyed Wyatt being the invisible prop backstage. Priceless.
And I love how Wyatt has his own version of the lyrics and just kept-a-truckin. Reminds me of how Mads would react....but OJ, I could still tell what an awesome singer you are!! Emmy
LOVE IT!!! They are SO dang cute and funny! You should take them caroling....to my house! :)
Aud
ha ha larious! OJ did good keeping her cool:) Mol
JR: That was awesome! I can't believe Wyatt knows the words so well...
I am tortured readin/singing that book/song daily.
Post a Comment